Movember 2010 - Final Post


THANK YOU!

A big thank you to all those who got involved with Movember this year and a special thank you to those who donated to the cause. It started with the sacrifice of my sacred beard one month ago and has seen me take a journey of moustache based discovery. It's been one hell of a month and the little animation above is testimony not just to the progress of my tash but also to the various states I have found myself in each morning thanks to some cracking weekends. I have been touched by the generosity of my friends and am pleased to announce that as of 22:30 this evening the Keep Bondi Topless Movember team has raised over £600 for The Prostate Cancer Charity! If you pledged and would still like to donate however, you still can for another 10 days. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/297168

No comments: